Business management services and consultancy
We help you set targets, stick to them and take control of your business
We provide the reliable and accurate information you need to make the best decisions for your business.
Here at Power In Numbers, we get to know your business inside-out so we can offer the best advice for maximum profits and future growth.
Our management services include monthly or quarterly management accounts as well as business planning, forecasts and performance measurement & evaluation.
We help you set targets for your business and then help you stick to these, month after month.
If your business is growing, we can provide the robust business plan, cash-flow and financial forecasts you will need to apply for any finance you need to support the growth.
Unfortunately, 80% of new businesses go bust within five years and 80% of the remainder go bust within the next five years.
Our job here at Power In Numbers is to make sure you are part of the successful 20%.
Sound financial advice and planning is crucial right from the start in any new business. We think of ourselves as a safe pair of hands, ensuring your brilliant enterprise ideas and commitment become a reality.
Our top tips for a successful business start-up include:
- Finding a suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Having a sound business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Choosing the best sources of finance
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
We help you with all these things as well as the practical support such as:
- Registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Company secretarial issues
- Complying with statutory requirements
- Choosing and installing accountancy software
- Keeping on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- All aspects of business compliance and administration
Our management consultancy service advises you on credit control, stock control, budgeting and financial reporting systems. We can also help with any problem areas such as gross profit, cost control and stock valuation.
Effective management information allows you to take control of your business, seize opportunities and identify problems quickly.
HM Revenue & Customs investigations
Since self-assessment was introduced, tax investigations have become more common.
We have a wealth of experience in dealing with HM Revenue & Customs investigations, whether they are enquiries into an individual Tax Return or more detailed enquiries or employer-related investigations into PAYE and P11d compliance. We even offer an ‘enquiry protection plan’ where you are covered for all our costs in dealing with a HMRC enquiry – think of it as tax investigation insurance!